Document Digitizing Services
DataEntryHelp offers Data digitization services with scanning, archiving, indexing, digital imaging and analysis of ancient documents, manuscripts, paper documents, newspaper, text, sound, image or voice. Data digitization services of DataEntryHelp is performed with sophisticated infrastructure, high tech technology and skilled work force.
Use data digitization services of DataEntryHelp to safeguard or share corporate archives, newspapers, government records and documentation, library collections, or fragile books and documents. Data digitization services of DataEntryHelp facilitates clients to search across voluminous documents for obtaining a specific piece of information in quickest possible time.
Data digitization or Document digitization is a methodology in which data or information are extracted from newspapers, books, paper documents, business cards, periodicals or image files, video, audio, signal (generally an analog signal) and converted into digital formats.
We can convert data to versatile formats like Text, HTML, XML, Access, Excel, Word, GIF, JPEG or TIFF, ASCII, RTF or delimited text files.
The data can also be delivered in a media file like CDs, Tapes or Zip disks. Data digitization is beneficial for multiple users situated in remote places to look at the same document simultaneously without exposing the valuable originals to wear-and-tear.
DataEntryHelp has been providing high quality and cost effective data digitization outsourcing services for 10+ years to convert all the books, catalogs, newspapers, business cards, manuals and other document from analog format to digital or electronic format.
DataEntryHelp can deal with different types of data digitization projects for Universities, colleges, museum, research centers, schools, libraries, book publishers and businesses. Our data digitization outsourcing services include business data business data digitization, medical records digitization, land records digitization and data indexing.
DataEntryHelp expertise in conversion of older print books, manuscripts into digital format by utilizing State-of-the-art document scanning methodology and optical character recognition technology
Types of Digitization:-
- From paper to electronic formats
- From audio tapes and VHS to Compact Disks (CDs/DVDs)
- From Vinyl film to digital media (MP3, MPEGS)
- From blueprints, maps and diagrams to editable, retrievable, shareable data that can be efficiently manipulated
- From invoices & applications to intelligent data warehouses making data mining easy
Digitization Service Process:-
- Perpetual preservation of all your vulnerable physical documents.
- Replace the cumbersome methods of document storage/retrieval and by having instant.
- access to your information.
- Easy transportation.
- Easy to share.
- Makes data compatible with all modes of digital data transfer.
Digitization Service Process:-
- At primary stage the actual need of the client is thoroughly checked.
- After that the dotted documents are collected from the customer and are aligned properly.
- Aligned documents are scanned and saved as image files.
- The scanned documents or images are converted into text files with the use of Optical character recognition (OCR).
- The documents or data are saved giving detailed file names which are termed as indexing the documents.
- The documents are organized in separate or combined PDF files after taking in consideration the exact requirement of the customer.
- At the end of the process quality control is done to rectify all the minor errors that might have remained and then digital images and index information are delivered in formats specified by our customers.