Data Processing Marketing Manager
Experience: 1 to 4 yrs.
Compensation : INR 2,00,000 - 2,40,000 P.A. Statutory Benefits like PF , Gratuity, Mediclaim
Functional Area: Sales / Marketing
- Developing new strategy to sell the service all across the world.
- Building new clients & networks.
- Selling & promote the existing & new service through online in overseas market.
- Making impressive business profile/documentation for specific service to approach new clients.
- Must have strong background of online product/service selling.
- Must be able to Create specifications for data conversions, interfaces and reports.
- Develop and execute strategy/plans and processes.
- Experience in Web Services and Web Services related technologies.
- Experience in complex multi-tiered Web applications is preferable.
- Work closely with Management, Customers, QA, Design, Product Management, and Customer Support to maintain and enhance existing services as well as to develop new service.
- Generate revenues from the serviced accounts.
- Excellent verbal and written English language capability.
- Good logical reasoning and analytical abilities.
- Ability to manage and motivate team members to produce quality deliverables in a timely manner.
- Candidates from West Bengal needs to apply only.
Education: (Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.B.A) AND (PG - MBA/PGDM) Apply Now
HEAD- HR & ADMIN
Experience: 2+ years of relevant HR experience
Compensation : INR 1,10,000 - 1,44,000 P.A ,PF, Gratuity & Other Statutory benefits.
- Serve as a key member of the top management team to assist in driving business results. Work directly with the CEO to ensure seamless strategic and operational management.
- Build an open and inclusive environment that promote employee excellence by driving Talent management, Succession Planning, Talent Retention and high potential future leader identification, in close collaboration with the top management team.
- The Head of HR should coach leadership team to facilitate organization and culture change by educating top management on HR trends that affect the business.
- Lead design and implementation of core HR programs, work procedure for employee relations, legal compliance, recruiting, performance management, appraisal, training and career counseling.
- Identify knowledge enhancement needs of the employees and implement the programs required to successfully develop leaders, managers and employees.
- Candidates must possess strong HR generalist capabilities and proven business acumen. Abilities to understand organizational dynamics and guiding others within HR department are desirable.
Education: Should be an MBA / Post Graduate in HR with a minimum of 2+ years of relevant
HR experience.Apply Now
Data Entry Operator
Experience: 1+ years of relevant experience
Compensation : INR 60,000 - 72,000 P.A ,PF, Gratuity & Other Statutory benefits.
- data entry, good typing speed, experienced, Internet knowledge
Education: Any Graduation with Computer familiar certificate. Apply Now