Non Voice Process
Cornerstone Staffing Limited, an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company, is inviting applications for recruiting one data processing staff for document processing purpose on permanent basis. The location of the job will be Dallas/Texas and the pay scale is $13/hr.
- Managing in-office filing systems and inputs information from a variety of sources into a computer database.
- Reviews online files.
- May take customer orders and enter them into a tracking system.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
The applicant should have the following skills:
- 6 months working experience in the field of Data entry.
- Must be Internet savvy and ability to quickly search specific information in web.
- Knowledge of html is preferred but not compulsory.
- Must be well conversant with M.S. Office application, google docs, etc.
- Should have excellent typing speed with 75wpm.
- Should be diligent and a quick learner.
- Must provide attention to delail.
Schedule of Walk In Interview:
- Date: 5th August to 7th August, 2015
- Time: 11 am to 1:30 pm & 2 pm to 4 pm
- Venue:Cornerstone Staffing, Dallas, TX (Uptown Area)
- 7A, Hospital Street (First Floor)
- (UCO Bank building near Lenin Statue)
- Phone: 1234567890
Note : Candidates must carry their updated CV, original Educational and Work experience letters, Salary Slip, etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
- UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
- PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
- Doctorate: Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
For immediate consideration, send your resume to email@example.com